Job Vacancy Scotshouse Community Childcare CLG
Scotshouse Community Childcare CLG
Are delighted to offer the position of Childcare Manager to develop and operate our new afterschool childcare service based in St Enda’s National School, Scotshouse, Co Monaghan.
We are initially offering a position 5 days a Week – 30 hours with a view to expanding as the service develops to provide Parent & Toddler Group, Preschool (offering the ECCE Scheme commencing September 2020) and Out of term time childcare over the coming months.
- A Minimum level 7 Qualification in Early Childhood Care & Education
- Previous Experience in Childcare Management Role
- Understanding the importance of compliance “The Child care Act 1991 (Early Years Services) Regulations 2016”
- Excellent understanding and application of the Aistear & Síolta Frameworks.
- A Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Childcare Management
- Ability to work on own initiative to develop the service
- Excellent communication, organisational and I.T. skills
- Experience of managing and reporting on the government funding programmes essential.
- Experience of facilitating a Tusla & Pobal compliance visit to the service
- To take responsibility for the day to day running of the service
- Capacity to work in partnership with parents
The ideal candidate must be child focused, enthusiastic and motivated
Applications to include CV and cover letter by post to Monaghan County Childcare Committee. 17 The Grange, Plantation Walk Monaghan. Marking your envelope confidential job application
Closing date for completed applications:
5pm on Tuesday 17th September 2019