Job Vacancy Playdays Childcare
Playdays have an exciting opportunity for TWO experienced and qualified Early Years Educators to join our growing team. This would be an excellent opportunity for educators with experience in the early years sector who are looking to further their career and lead in a play based setting.
JOB SPECIFICATION- EARLY YEARS EDUCATORS X 2
FULL TIME POSITION- 40 HOUR WEEK
PART TIME POSITION- 20 HOURS +
Starting date= Early September 2019-date to be confirmed
- Minimum Fetac Level 6 and or Level 7/8 Early Childhood Education
- Knowledge of Aistear and Siolta and have experience of working in an emergent curriculum and play based environment
- Knowledge of Preschool Regulations and best practice guidelines
- Maintain paperwork is in line with all requirements
- Work on own initiative and as part of a team under direction from management
- Organisation skills in planning and documenting children’s interests and learning
- Facilitate partnership with parents and a home from home environment within the service
- Willing to participate in training that is required.
- First aid and Manual handling desirable
Applicants are sought to apply for this position by sending CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 2nd 2019.
Annavilla, Carra, Granard, Co Longford Phone: 087 769 8416